Job Post Date
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the counter reception, membership registration, activities inquiry and enrolment
- Answer enquiry and divert clients to appropriate professionals
- Assist the care coordinator to triage assessment and implement health promotion activities
- Assist in preparing and distributing health promotion materials and membership registration
- Completed HKDSE / 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) or Diploma education level
- Work experience in community education projects and persons with chronic illness is an advantage
- Able to work independently, good interpersonal and communication skills
Work Location : Quarry Bay
We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
Interested parties please visit https://alt.jotfor.ms/232961915564464 and send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary via our career page.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
The information provided will be used for recruitment and other employment related purposes.