Social Worker for Women Shelter
Job Post Date
- Render casework and therapeutic groups for female victims of domestic violence and their children
- Implement aftercare services and programs for the women and children
- Provide crisis intervention and hotline services
- Assist shelter management and operation
- Degree in Social Work, RSW
- Two years relevant working experience preferred
- Shift and weekend duties commensurate with duty allowance
- Independent, reliable team player with passion to serve
** Full-time post are 5-day work / 44 hours per week
Applicants please send the Application Form with your full resume and expected salary before 15th Nov 2023 to the Executive Director, quoting the reference code to email@example.com
Application Form can be downloaded from our website https://www.harmonyhousehk.org/eng/job-vacancy
Applicants who are not contacted within one month after the application deadline may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.