Job Post Date
- To lead the project teams in fulfilling the objectives, output and outcome of the projects as stipulated in the project agreements and creating positive impact for service users and the stakeholders.
- To supervise the operation, administration and management of projects for quality assurance and compliance with guidelines and manuals of related administration and finance departments.
- To identify new service gap by policy analysis or data research and formulate strategic plan and proposals in meeting the gaps through innovative means.
- To promote the projects to potential service users and its impact to the public and collaborate with other departments and stakeholders for project sustainability.
- To maintain a good communication and relationship with funders and stakeholders and prepare project reports in a precise and concise manner.
- To effectively mobilize community resources to expand the service scope and meet the needs of the service users.
- Degree in Social Work or related discipline
- Registered Social Worker is preferable
- At least 5 years’ experience in project or centre management
- Have a strategic thinking mind
- Experience in funding projects, school support service or working with organizations in Mainland China is an advantage
- Fluent in oral and written English and Chinese presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable in mobilizing community resources
Application Deadline : 09 November 2023
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
For interested parties, please send the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.