Project Leader (Half-time) – Christian Family Service Centre
Job Post Date
- To manage and supervise the overall operation of the “HKJC Trust-Initiated” project in Small group home;
- Effectively leading the planning, execution and monitoring of the captioned project to achieve the project goals and output efficiently;
- Coordinate and manage project progress and adapt work as required;
- Manage relationships with service users and their families, care givers, funders, researchers and other stakeholders / professionals involved in the project;
- Collect statistical information and prepare progress / project review report as required and ensure the project deadlines to be met;
- Assist in the publicity and promotion of the project;
- To perform any other necessary duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- The post is under Non-LSG
Job Requirement :
- Either have a University Degree in Social Work or have Higher Diploma/ Diploma / Associate Degree in Social Work with at least 5 years of experience as Social Worker;
- English language (Syllabus B) and Chinese language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE and Registered Social Worker;
- Competency in Information Communication and Technology (ICT) is an advantage;
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, meticulous and be able to work independently;
- Relevant work experience in children and youth service or in social service project management is preferrable.
- Benefits include marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, sick leave, compassion leave, family leave, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, medical service discounts, MPF employer voluntary contribution up to 10%.
- Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
- Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
- All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.
Job Category: Project Leader
Job Type: Half time temporary
Job Location: N/A